mv modules/enterprise/gui modules/enterprise/war

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 14:42:12 UTC 2013

> Will this have an impact on the maven parent module name?

Well, we should rename the artifactId, name and description in the pom.xml as well to be consistent, but the packaging is set to pom (no jar/war) so there is no useful file except the pom file in its the target dir. This file is copied to the ~/.m2/ repo, but nothing really depends on this artifact. The parent poms are there just to group together another artifacts.

> Also I'd refrain from doing that until we release JON. It'd make cherry-picking stuff to the release branch a royal pain.

agree