mv modules/enterprise/gui modules/enterprise/war

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 12:29:39 UTC 2013

Hi devs,
  looking into modules/enterprise/gui directory, there are only wars present:

$ls modules/enterprise/gui
agentupdate-war  content_http-war  downloads-war  portal-war         remoting-war       rest-war                       target
client-war       coregui           pom.xml        remote-client-war  rest-examples-war  rhq-enterprise-gui-parent.iml

What about renaming the somewhat confusing name 'gui' to more appropriate name 'war'? I believe historically it made sense to call it gui, but once there are wars with rest and other non-gui stuff, I guess it is time to change.

jk