preparing for master merge

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Fri May 24 02:01:45 UTC 2013

We are looking to merge the feature/cassandra-backend branch into master asap. One of the things that needs to happen prior to the merge is having all of the core master jobs on Jenkins passing as well as the rhq-cassandra-backend job. Can I get someone who is not working in the cassandra-backend branch to volunteer to oversee that we get those jobs passing? The folks working in the cassandra-backend branch will obviously take care of the rhq-cassandra-backend job.

Thanks

- John