itests-2 failure

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 21:28:41 UTC 2013

I can't get itests-2 tests to run - i get an immediately failure:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Scope type import,provided is not supported.
Failed tests:   arquillianBeforeSuite(org.rhq.enterprise.server.content.test.ProductVersionManagerBeanTest): Could not create new instance of class org.jboss.arquillian.test.impl.EventTestRunnerAdaptor

I am suspicious this might be due to the changes in the poms - this is a line pointed to in the stack trace:

dependencies.addAll(Arrays.asList(resolver.loadPomFromFile("pom.xml").resolve(thirdPartyDeps).withTransitivity().as(JavaArchive.class)));

Can anyone run the itests-2 tests? Trying to determine if it is just me.