RHQ/Cassandra architecture

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 15:26:52 UTC 2013

Yeah it should only do what makes sense, and more importantly, the script should know what makes sense when/if possible. In your first example, the script only starts Cassandra since you explicitly said what to start. In the second example, the script should attempt to start everything where everything is server, agent, and Cassandra by default but could also be just the server or Cassandra/agent. The script should be able to handle each of those cases.