Alert condition modification

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 12:32:58 UTC 2013

> Is there no way to allow complete editing of the condition.
It is not difficult (few lines of code), I think, this is pretty clear and not confusing as it is but it can be easily done.

> How does this affect seeing the existing alert history for alerts
generated with the previous condition definitions?

Old history remains there. When a condition is modified, the new one is created and the old one stays in the db, but the id from  alert_definition_id column is removed. It means the condition is still accessible via the "creation time" link in the alerts/history view, but doesn't appear among the currently active conditions for this alert def.

jk