Evolution of hudson plugin

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 10:16:09 UTC 2013

Le 06/03/2013 23:50, Jérémie a écrit :
> Hi rhq team,
>
> I want to create an alert if a hudson job has not been built for more
> than two days. It seems to me that isn't possible on trait.
>
> What do you think of adding two metrics on the hudson plugin giving
> the time elapsed since the last build, and since the last successful
> build. lastSuccessfulBuildElapsedTime and lastBuildElapsedTime.
>
> Attached is a patch that seems appropriate for my use case.
> Your feedback are welcome. I can create a jira for it.
>
> Regards,
> Jeremie.

Hi Jérémie,

I'm glad to see a contribution coming from France :) (well, seems to
according to your surname orthography).

Can you please log a new Bugzilla entry, prefix its name with 'RFE' and
attach your patch there? That would be a good start for it to be merged.

Bugzilla URL: https://goo.gl/xlmvJ

Thanks and regards,
Thomas