RHQ and russian translations - anyone using them?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 08:54:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

Denis has provided us with partial russian translations around a year ago.
The translation has been for a small fraction of the UI so far.
As they have not been updated and we have changed / updated many
places in the UI since them, we are considering disabling the
russian translations for RHQ 4.8.

Are there any objections to that? Is anyone willing to update the
russian (or other) translations?

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn