Storage Node - Disk Space Metric

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 14:27:26 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

The name is very important because there is no description on the metrics values tab. The description is shown only on the Schedules tab (I think that is what prompted John's concerns).

John, having the two metrics on the same resource will make it somewhat intuitive that the high percentage is not the space used by Cassandra.