Sigar getProcState bug on other platforms?

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Mon Jan 28 11:13:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

Last week I may have found a bug in Sigar[1]. I think it does not only
affect Linux amd64 so I ask for your help to determine on which other
platforms it may be present.

I pushed a very simple project on GitHub[2]. You can fork it or simply
download source zip file.

Then open a terminal, go to the project directory and run:
# mvn clean package
# java -cp target/sigar/sigar.jar:target/classes/ test/ProcStateTest

If it runs silently then your platform may not be affected. Otherwise,
can you send me the error message and your platform type.

Of course if you think it's not a Sigar bug and that I missed something
please tell me. I had no response in Sigar user forum so far.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Thomas

[1] http://communities.vmware.com/message/2183651#2183651