Wrong httpclient version in agent SAR POM file?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 13:37:36 UTC 2013

the agent sar isn't used right now and probably won't be used for the foreseeable future. The agent SAR is simply the "embedded agent" but the embedded agent is no longer supported and doesn't even work anymore (due to the AS7 port). One day we might resurrect it, but for now, you can ignore the agent sar.