github migration

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 12:47:42 UTC 2013

Lukas,

that pretty much nails it

And yes we will wait until 4.6 is out of the door.

My proposal for now is 3 repos:

- core        everything excluding (helpers and plugins), including the platform plugin
- plugins  all plugins except the platform plugin, which stays in core
- helpers  the helpers module except for the rtfilter*

We publish the 4.6 artifacts and all plugins/helpers will require the 4.6 stable artifacts
artifacts will then be 4.7-snapshot

Pull-requests can as you wrote not only be merged via that button in the GitHub UI,
but via manual fetch + rebase - which we should try to do.