JBoss AS thinking about introducing management notifications

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Fri Feb 15 09:57:36 UTC 2013

We could install a module inside the AS that would relay the information to
the agents similarly to how we install an SNMP module inside Apache to gather
stats or the rt-filter in web containers to support collecting request stats of
webapps.

Also, looking at the discussion about this on jboss-as7-dev at lists.jboss.org,
I'm not sure the scoping of the effort has been settled..