github migration

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 16:22:17 UTC 2013

John,

very good question.

Am 11.02.2013 um 17:01 schrieb John Sanda:

> Where do we stand with respect to the github migration? What outstanding tasks are left before we can pull the trigger? Given that we have various RHQ and JON releases in flight, when is the best time to make the move?

Actually I think we have an almost perfect timing now. Perhaps get RHQ 4.6 out of the door and then after this, migrate over.
This leaves us enough time for RHQ 4.7 and the next JON release.

I think we should when doing that

split off

- plugins
and
- helpers except rtfilter*

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn