Plugin-validation and mysql driver?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Dec 25 20:42:20 UTC 2013

Am 23.12.2013 um 15:04 schrieb Jiri Kremser <jkremser at redhat.com>:

> Hi,
>  it should be working now (3f1310cb5).
>
>> I think someone found a solution recently ?
> if it is the case, can the someone look into my commit and do the review? It is just few lines of code.

My bad - it happens in my branch:

     [java] [ERROR] MySqlConnectionManager - Unable to find com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
     [java] [WARN] PluginManager - Failed to get lifecycle listener to shutdown [JMX]. Cause: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/mc4j/ems/connection/support/classloader/ClassLoaderFactory -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.mc4j.ems.connection.support.classloader.ClassLoaderFactory

And I misinterpreted ERROR as something severe, while I overlooked the WARN below it, where the message
continued with "... NullPointerException.."