[as7] AbstractServerComponentTest#validateStartScriptEnv

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 15:56:30 UTC 2013

In Jenkins LD_LIBRARY_PATH is exported so the test runs fine. On my box,
I always have to export the variable to make the suite pass.

I could of course export permanently the variable in my environment. But
what about contributors who would like to make as7 module itests pass?
It took me sometime when I first saw this to understand why the suite
was failing.

Besides, I think it's not really a requirement to have this variable
detected. That's why I'd prefer to get rid of these lines.

Thomas