GWT defer … - possibility for plugins?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 08:32:28 UTC 2013

Hi Mike, Jirka,

I saw this commit

> commit e4ac4b1b628ae5e577510045ead7967a603d4c1c
>    UI Performance - Move non-essential javascripts (like charting) out of CoreGUI.gwt.xml to CoreGUI.html and add the 'defer' script eva

Could that mechanism also allow UI plugins - in the sense that e.g. those plugins all implement some
"java script interface" and we sort of loop over the .html files that implement them and e.g. populate a menu entry
with that?
I guess that they still need to be added to the root gwt.xml file at compile time?

  Heiko