Using GWT code splitting in RHQ

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 09:53:02 UTC 2013

After some measurements using chrome dev tools and firebug together with Mike T., I've pushed the change to master.

without code splitting:
cached - 259ms
unchached - 3.93s

with code splitting:
uncached - 7.46s

the distance between browser and deployed coregui was quite large (Czech Republic and Oregon)

jk