serialVersionUID update

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 15:38:02 UTC 2013

I may be wrong but I don't think the plugins are affected.  I don't
think there is any serialization going on there.  I think only API
changes will affect the plugins, not serialized form changes. The Agent
of course is affected but the Agent must be updated, so that's not an issue.

As for client code, it will need to be rebuilt.  That could be
considered an API break to some degree.  But the code does not need to
change.  I don't think this is any change in the way we've handled
remote client apps.  Whether that is an approach we want to revisit, I'm
not sure.