itest failures

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 02:04:48 UTC 2013

I am seeing itest-2 failures on my box. I looked to see what jenkins sees, but - it is in a weird state ...

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/RHQ/job/rhq-master/

I did a full clean and rebuild with fresh DB. Anyone else see this? 12 failures, all look related to JNDI lookups and CLI scripting:

Failed tests:   testEjbsAccessibleThroughLocalClient(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): org/mozilla/javascript/commonjs/module/provider/ModuleSourceProvider
  testLocalEjbsInaccessibleThroughJndiLookup(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testLocalEjbsInaccessibleThroughJndiLookupWithCustomUrlPackages(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testProxyFactoryWorksWithSecuredScriptEngine(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testRemoteEjbsInaccessibleThroughJndiLookup(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testScriptCantObtainRawJDBCConnectionsWithoutCredentials(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testScriptCantOverrideSystemProperties(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testScriptCantUseEntityManager(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testScriptCantUseSessionManagerMethods(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.JndiAccessTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testScriptUtilFindResources(org.rhq.enterprise.client.util.ScriptTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testManagersHaveSimplifiedSignatures(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.ScriptingAPIServerTest): Failed to load manager AlertManager.
  testProxyFactoryCorrectlyDefinesMethodsAndProperties(org.rhq.enterprise.client.security.test.ScriptingAPIServerTest): java.lang.IllegalStateException:Failed to load manager AlertManager. -> java.lang.IllegalStateException:Failed to simplify interface org.rhq.enterprise.server.alert.AlertManagerRemote. -> javassist.CannotCompileException:by java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of  org/jboss/modules/ModuleClassLoader): attempted  duplicate class definition for name: "org/rhq/enterprise/server/alert/wrapped/AlertManagerRemoteSimple" -> java.lang.LinkageError:loader (instance of  org/jboss/modules/ModuleClassLoader): attempted  duplicate class definition for name: "org/rhq/enterprise/server/alert/wrapped/AlertManagerRemoteSimple"