AS7 work - what should be do before merging into master?

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 20:44:58 UTC 2012

Yeah, I know I keep saying I want to talk to you about this, but I never do :)

We do have to talk about your JNDI stuff in container-lib - because right now, none of that is being used in the AS7 branch. Is there a write up you did that talks about this JNDI stuff (BZ?) - why it was necessary, where it is used and how to know if its broken or not?

I'll add that to the checklist