About Github migration

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 15:28:42 UTC 2012

Am 25.09.2012 um 20:56 schrieb Charles Crouch:
> How much of this reorganizing should we bite off as part of the github migration?
> Is it easier/harder to do this now versus wait until we've moved over?

The following in modules/helpers are not core to RHQ and could be moved
at any time:

* bundleGen -- bundle generator script. Could perhaps be totally erased if we have something better
* pluginAnnotations -- annotations to decorate (application) code with to create plugin artifacts with
* pluginGen -- standalone plugin generator that asks questions and creates a plugin skeleton
* rest-docs-generator -- the annotation scanner used to create an xml file from the swagger annotations
  to create our REST-api docs via XSLT transformation into docbook
* jeeGen -- A tool to generate JEE test applications

and then there is
* inventory-serializer, that looks like a tool to print the current inventory from the DB

The two RtFilter modules are needed in RHQ.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn