BZ 783603 - async measurement collection - can someone peer review and/or test?

John Mazzitelli mazz at
Tue Oct 16 14:03:54 UTC 2012

There is a community contribution to the agent plugin container allowing for async measurement collection:

I created a branch off of master and put the patches for this enhancement in it:

In order to be merged into master and get into the next RHQ release, we need someone to peer review this and test this. Is anyone available?

Looking at the new code, it appears we do have unit tests for this.