Content vs Bundles

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 14:58:13 UTC 2012

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: Content vs Bundles
Organizer: "Lukas Krejci" <lkrejci at redhat.com>

Time: Monday, December 3, 2012, 4:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

Invitees: rhq-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org

A meeting to summarize the state of our content and bundle subsystems, compare and contrast them and hint at the changes we need to make to bundles if we want to make them usable for the patching of the next version of JBoss AS.

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/RHQ/Bundles+vs+Content

The meeting will be held on Google+ hangout. If you want to attend, watch the #rhq irc channel on freenode, where I'll put the invite and/or the youtube link shortly before we start, or follow +Lukas Krejci on G+.