Hadoop plugin

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 09:26:48 UTC 2012

Hey Jirka,

Am 12.11.2012 um 17:49 schrieb Jiri Kremser:

> We would like to merge the feature/hadoop-plugin to the master. Now there is a skeleton version of hadoop plugin with few metrics in the master, but it don't work properly for the new version of Hadoop, because they changed the object names in their JMX iface and package names (discovery uses it), iirc.

I wrote that old Hadoop plugin a few years ago as a starter for this, but never kept improving.
And unfortunately the larger community also did not submit improvements (I know of one user
who has some internal improvements, but who can't share them right now), so I think you will
be safe to merge the feature branch into master.

 Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn