Feedback wanted: Re: Resource Metric Collection Schedules with in-place editing

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Tue May 8 15:24:48 UTC 2012

Alan,

I've provided the following in answer to your questions/feedback:

1) This is true the enabling/disabling is an It probably isn't consistent. I will change.

2) The double click was a UXD suggestion to make it more deliberate than single click row selection. Let me know whether single-click or double-click is appropriate.

3) Save and revert usually seem to be paired, but this is not necessary, the revert functionality is available by other means . I love to get rid of things. Revert button is gone.

4) "Batch Edit" sounds user friendly enough.

Fortunately, all easy changes .

-- Mike