Feedback wanted: Re: Resource Metric Collection Schedules with in-place editing

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Mon May 7 21:18:13 UTC 2012

Mike,

Looking good.

What you really have now is two modes that you can switch back and forth
between, so I think it might be clearer if you just call it mode in the
GUI and clearly indicate what the current mode is.

e.g.: a mode radio button or pulldown menu:

Current Mode: [*] single-record   [   ] batch

Then when the user first goes to the page, they can see that they are
currently in single-record mode and that they can switch to batch mode
by toggling the radio button.

-Ian

Ian Springer
Principal Software Developer