First cut at REST api documentation

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon May 7 08:39:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

over the weekend I sat down and wrote an annotation processor[2] that can read the annotations [4] defined in the
Swagger project[1] to provide documentation of the REST api. While a REST-api should be discoverable, in practice
it shows that some help on possible parameters is helpful.
I had started to provide this information on the wiki, but this job is just "too manual".

The source currently lives in a private branch - I will merge that to master as soon as it is clear
if the annotation processor will end up in the swagger repo[3] or not (and which will be the alternative).

Find below the raw generated XML file, as well as a HTML version that was generated via XSL from the XML one.

  Heiko

[1] http://swagger.wordnik.com/
[2] https://github.com/pilhuhn/swagger-core/tree/apt
[3] https://github.com/wordnik/swagger-core