Resource Metric Collection Schedules with in-place editing

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Fri May 4 17:40:02 UTC 2012

Unfortunately, from an implementation perspective, the two step model would be needed. The grid, when in in-place editing mode only allows single row selections (which makes sense you are editing a single row). So we need an explicit way of switching to batch mode. The grid can't support both modes at the same time so I need to switch grid between batch and in-place editing.