List Grid Model with In-Place Editing

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri May 4 15:17:39 UTC 2012

I don't know about anyone else, but when I change schedules, I almost always do it in bulk. either I want to bulk disable  a set of metrics, or bulk enable them (changing from 20 minutes to, say, 1 minute - or the reverse). What happens if someone wants to just disable ALL metric collection for a particular resource? And what if that resource has lots of metrics?

It just seems like we are getting rid of functionality that is useful for no apparent reason.

IMO, losing bulk editing is a big loss in functionality. We should keep that ability.