Start operation semantics for AS - Request for Feedback

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu May 3 13:09:40 UTC 2012

On 5/3/2012 5:20 AM, Lukas Krejci wrote:
> This is slightly off-topic, but I couldn't help myself :)

Lukas, you are right, we should support plugin config upgrade and then
we could make the changes as you suggest as well as handle future
situations like this one.  I wonder if there is an RFE BZ for this?   At
the moment, though, I think it will suffice to proceed as described.
For AS7 plugin I think the relevant props should be read-only already,
I'll have to check on that.