(as7) itests: @Inject resources?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 08:04:13 UTC 2012

I am just trying to write an itest for the socket binding groups and see myself
spending a lot more time searching for the resource(s) in the plugin container
than for the actual test.

Could we implement some @Inject (a la CDI)

@Inject(key="socket-binding-group=standard-sockets)
Resource testTarget

and/or

@Inject(type="subsystem=foo,type=*")
List<Resource> testTargets

of
@Inject(type="socket-binging-group")
List<Resource> bindingGroups;

If the test code is executed with @Test(groups="standalone"), the standalone server would be used as parent
otherwise with groups="domain" the HC

Of course the above is as7 specific wrt type, but I guess could be handled by the layer doing the injection.

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn