[itest,as7] two test failures in standalone mode

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Sat Mar 24 13:16:30 UTC 2012

Things seem to have improved (somewhat)

When I run the itests a few times in a row, the results are very different.

In the most positive case, I get only one failure

Failed tests:   testReleaseVersionTrait(org.rhq.modules.plugins.jbossas7.itest.standalone.StandaloneServerComponentTest): Unexpected value for trait [_skm:release-version]. expected:<7.1.1.Final> but was:<7.1.0.Final-redhat-1>

Where I think the assumption may be wrong, it means the tests in total run correctly.

(command line is [hrupp at pintsize jboss-as-7]$ mvn verify -DskipTests=false -Pas7.itest -Das7.version=7.1.1.Final  )

Sometimes  (rare circumstances) I also see >> more failures; probably some pre-condition from starting the servers is not met
and all/many subsequent tests fail

  Heiko