GWT @ IO

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 08:18:07 UTC 2012

Hi, I've got bad news. It looks like the only presentation at Google IO about GWT is called "Migrating Code from GWT to Dart". What I am trying to say is that it looks like there will be less and less support in the long term, depending on how the Dart will be successful. Unfortunately, Martin Fowler's http://www.thoughtworks.com/radar has basically the same opinion. There is still vibrant community and a lot of projects out there built with GWT, but to me it looks like the beginning of the very slow end.

JK