Tomcat agent plugin problem

David A. Webster DAWEBSTER at UP.COM
Mon Jun 18 13:53:42 UTC 2012

Using the latest release of RHQ 4.4, and Tomcat 7 I discovered a parsing
error on the connector mbeans when using the native APR variant of them.
The mbean names have embedded quotes and the parser chokes with a
NumberFormatException, probably trying to extract the port.  This causes
the agent to be unable to communicate with any of the configured
connectors and the console to permanently mark them as unavailable, and
any deployed Web Modules as down.  I entered a Bug report, below:

Bug 833059

Thanks,

David Webster
Union Pacific Railroad
Lead Architect-Systems Engineering
Phone: (402) 544-1094 | Email: dawebster at up.com

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**