Massive import data in RHQ

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 16:15:47 UTC 2012

Am 11.06.2012 um 18:11 schrieb Roberto Palmieri:

> thanks for the input but we are still an error. The RHQ server return the following error:
>
> HTTP/1.1 204 No Content

That is no error, but a "200, and I don't send you anything back" message. Which is supposed to mean that everything went
ok.
You should be able to directly read your data back via e.g.

http://localhost:7080/rest/1/metric/data/<sid>/raw

where <sid> is the schedule id.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn