Auto Clusters

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Sat Jun 2 18:52:01 UTC 2012

It sounds like you do want to use group-level metrics.  Perhaps you
should create an actual group of the file systems and go from there.
You could create the group manually via the GUI, remotely via remote API
or CLI, or you could create a group definition that dynamically creates
and, if desired, recalculates the group(s).

Is it possible to determine the group membership in any of those ways?
Group definitions (aka DynaGroups) offer the ability to create groups
based on parent or grandparent characteristics, which may be helpful.