Google I/O Session on GWT History and Future

Jiri Kremser jkremser at redhat.com
Thu Jul 12 10:03:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
I was pessimistic in the last mail, but this presentation looks good. Super Dev mode looks interesting, but I am not sure If our project is able to compile in ~seconds, perhaps the code splitting strategy can be used, we well see. The new version should be there soon. I liked also the java code visible in the chrome debug tools.

JK