[GSoC 2012] PyAgent, further improvements

Krzysztof Kwaƛniewski krzykwas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:15:16 UTC 2012

Hi!

     I have prepared a short summary for the first half of my project at
GSoC 2012 [1]. It's strongly connected with the presentation I have
given yesterday via Ellumination. Here I include an excerpt from the
summary - a couple of ideas for the future development:
1) simplify data mapping between CIM and RHQ
2) implement callbacks/artificial metrics
3) implement set/reset CIM operations via REST api
     I won't repeat the entire blog post here, please read the details
there. I'm interested in your opinions on these issues. What should I
focus on now?

             Cheers,

               Krzysiek

[1] http://rhqagent.blogspot.com/2012/07/half-way-behind.html