RHQ & mockito

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 16:20:15 UTC 2012

> What exactly is the proposed use case for this?

The use case is to write unit and integration tests with run-time generated mock dependencies rather than normal stub implementations of such dependencies. Current code only makes brief use of mocking and I think a wider adoption could improve test coverage and increase the speed for writing tests.

In the short term, I want to use this for the content system changes (server beans, agent plugins, server plugins). In the long term, we can expand this to other parts of RHQ to write tests easier and faster.

Thank you
Stefan Negrea