Arquillian integration

Elias Ross genman at noderunner.net
Tue Feb 28 20:21:01 UTC 2012

I welcome better testing for plugins, but I don't necessarily see the
Arquillian solution as easy (currently) as my ComponentTest code.

Some of this could be solved in conjunction with more injection
support and utility classes.

Use cases to fullfill:
1) Need to test the existing plugin XML plugin as-is, including
dependent resources
2) Need a way to configure plugins prior to discovery programatically
3) Retrieve a discovered resource by name and/or by class type
4) Retrieve the plugin descriptor by resource type
5) Obtain metrics, compare the list of metrics obtained from a
resource with the resource descriptor
6) Test if resources are available
7) Obtain events