Supported Browsers

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 21:10:04 UTC 2012

After the GWT 2.4.0/SmartGWT 3.0 upgrade the recommended browsers for RHQ4.3 is:

The forum says the the smartGWT web browser support is determined by the SmartClient version.

SmartClient 8.2 applications run in the following standard web browsers:
Internet Explorer 6.0-9.x (Windows)
Firefox 2.0-7.x (Windows/MacOS/Linux: 3.0+ only)
Safari 3.0-5.x (MacOS/Windows)
Chrome 9.x-15.x (MacOS/Windows)
Opera 9.x-10.x (Windows/MacOS: beta)
As well as the following mobile device web browsers:
Safari on iOS
Android web browser