John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 15:20:20 UTC 2012

A couple open-ended thoughts/questions:

1) the same kind of thing is needed in our Summary>Timeline. We have a set of jsp pages that return JSON encoded data. Whatever solution you come up with, we can use also for the Timeline (because we will eventually get rid of portal war and it would be nice to get rid of these jsp pages too). These jsp pages are simple and can easily be refactored into true REST endpoints.

2) Keep in mind our move to AS7 - we will have built in REST and EE6 that can help. Perhaps there is something else in AS7 that can help support what you need?

That's all - just wanted to bring that up.