Proposed REST-API change -- PLEASE READ

mike thompson mikecthompson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:35:32 UTC 2012

I believe Heiko is referring to keeping the uri static while headers determine the content negotiation. Just as you do in a normal url you can specify the language and whether or not your browser can support gzip encoding by placing them in the header. The same can be done for other attributes such as versioning.