[OT] Re: On-Demand Service Discovery Scans

Lukas Krejci lkrejci at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 13:48:27 UTC 2012

Which brings us back to the current state of our Arquillian integration for plugin testing which specifically requires the plugin developer to know the innards of the plugin container to do any non-trivial testing ;)

But that's a longer term task ahead of us... If anyone is keen on looking at this (Elias, you expressed some interest in plugin testing some time ago?), please let us know...