On-Demand Service Discovery Scans

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 20:09:23 UTC 2012

On 8/6/2012 2:49 PM, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I think discoverChildResources() should be renamed
> to something along 'triggerChildResourceDiscovery()' in order to indicate that this
+1.  For consistency with AvailabilityContext and to intone that
component code doesn't really tell the PC what to do, I suggest:

   requestChildResourceDiscovery()

Also, I'd like to see more jdoc for this in the Interface, describing
not just what it does but why/when it should be called by the component
code.

Also the jdoc for getInventoryContext() doesn't read correctly and has a
typo.