Agent security token again

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 12:53:57 UTC 2012

Well, for this specific error condition, what we are rejecting is the possibility of someone trying to hack the system and steal another (already registered) agent's identity. In this case, I don't think we want to be overly helpful and friendly :)

If you are a developer and you get this, you obviously aren't hacking, but then, you should know how to fix it.

In production and you get this - while we cannot be 100% certain, it is POSSIBLE that you are trying to hack the system and steal the identity of another agent (we should assume you are to be on the safe side)  - in this case, boo to you :-)