Code formatting

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 13:18:55 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 08:42 AM, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
> Am 05.04.2012 um 14:34 schrieb John Mazzitelli:
>
>> Heiko - we have always done 4 spaces (well, at least for several years).
> Not in the guidelines page. I am happy to do 4 as I always found 3 very odd.
>
>> Ignore the Jboss guidelines - if we ever referred to them, it was
> Ian changed the wiki page from "Jboss style" to "Oracle style" last night.
>
> I will explicitly add that to the page anyway.

I changed it because I looked at the JBoss guidelines and saw that over
half of it was actually opposed to the conventions we've been following
(e.g. brackets on new line, 3 space indent, section header comments, and
a bunch of other things). I think the intention was really to follow the
Sun conventions with a couple exceptions (like explicit imports and
import ordering).