Code formatting

John Mazzitelli jmazzite at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 13:54:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 09:49 -0400, Stefan Negrea wrote:
> The typical Java coding standard has { at the end of the code line.

Right, which is why that is our standard today - that's the argument
that was given.

Oh, also, I don't like engaging in code formatting threads anymore - I
just go with the flow and do what people tell me to do :-) I gave up the
ghost on arguing my viewpoint on code formatting - it seems I'm an odd
ball and how I like code to be formatted is much different than the vast
majority of people :-)