Postgres 8.2 deprecated (was Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 2011-09-26 Cumulative Bug-fix Release )

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 13:48:21 UTC 2011

Postgres 8.2 will be deprecated later this year. 9.0 is supported already and I will check for 9.1, so I think
we may recommend new users to go to 9.0* (or if confirmed work to to 9.1).

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

Heiko Rupp   hwr at pilhuhn.de
Blog: http://javablogs.com/ViewBlog.action?id=14468

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn